In a world where electronic purchasing is becoming normal practice, at ERIKS we are constantly looking at what we can do to “add value” to the way we transact with our customers and suppliers.
Why trade electronically?
- Simplify administration process
- Save procurement costs
- Save time
- Accuracy of orders
- Up front pricing and stock availability
- Control and compliance
- Speed of transmission
What ERIKS currently offer:
- We currently have an online catalogue that provides access to almost 200,000 products for customers to purchase products through their local service centre. This includes customer pricing, stock availability, images and attribute information
- The web shop also has an in built stock management system that can be set up with barcoding and scanning functionality to make the management and replenishment of your stock far easier and more cost effective
- Punch out capability to link our catalogue into a customer system
- Electronic ordering advanced shipping notes, order confirmations and invoicing
To discover more and contact our E-Business team via email on email@example.com