After combining Killingworth Workshop and Gateshead Service Centre - to create a new Technical Service Centre we are hosting a new Engineering Open Day to show off our new premises and increased capabilities.
If this is right up your street, act now as time is running out for you to register!
Over the two days we will be showcasing the following:
- 30 minute talk on Asset Management by our resident pumps expert Andy Cruse, covering;
- Understanding and controlling spend
- Improving reliability, and the direct correlation with a reduction in energy usage
- Documenting cost savings
- Obsolescence risk mitigation
- Experience and see demonstrations of our new webshop
- See our newly built workshop and meet the engineers who work on your repairs
- Meet our dedicated technical experts for best practice advice and the latest in components and parts
- See a Rally car on display from Barry Renwick of Techservices who will be bringing along his latest fully prepared Escort Mk2 Rally Car to celebrate 10 years at Gateshead
- Get involved with our Tombola raffle with lots prizes to be given away!
Come and enjoy a Hog Roast with us on day one of the open day or join us for breakfast on day two as we talk over your factory and plant maintenance needs. Click here to register your interest. We look forward to seeing you on the day!
To see what is happening on the day, download a copy of the events below.